We are looking for Wine Associates who like wine or who are interested in gaining more knowledge about wine. Further your wine journey and join us elevate the wine culture in the Philippines.
As one of the Wine Associates, you will be in charge of the following:
Help ensure a very pleasant wine journey for our clients by:
- Providing them with information about wines with the aim to expand their wine choices to suit their preferences
- Ensuring that our clients experience the finest customer service possible
- Optimize non-peak hours by working on tasks that boost the clientele count;
- Generate sales by meeting the needs of the clients and upselling whenever appropriate;
- Carrying out daily tasks to support efficient store operations.
- A graduate of any 4-year collegiate program;
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Filipino;
- Conversationalist with good social skills;
- Must have a heart for learning and is a fast learner;
- Must have a liking for drinking wine and an interest in gaining more knowledge about wine;
- Food service experience is an advantage but fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply;
- Weight must be proportionate to height; stands at least 5’1”;
- Must be willing to work in Mandaluyong, or Taguig.